Stasny Dental is a family-owned dental practice and we don’t have production targets and goals for income per patient. Instead, we know all our patients and treat everyone like family and we create a treatment plan that is customized to YOU and YOUR goals. Your care is important to us. We pride ourselves on being kind and caring and making your visit pleasant.
What to Expect When You Visit Us
What to expect during your visit with Dr Stasny and his team
- Evaluate your overall health and oral hygiene
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, root decay, and gum or bone disease
- Evaluate your need for tooth restoration or tooth replacement
- Check your bite and jaw for problems
- Remove any stains or deposits on your teeth
- Take dental X-rays or, if necessary, do other diagnostic procedures
A dental X-ray allows Dr Stasny to see detailed images of your mouth. Various types of dental X-rays are available, including:
- Bitewing. This type of X-ray allows Dr Stasny to see the crowns of the upper and lower teeth. During a bitewing X-ray, you’ll bite down on the X-ray film holder while the X-ray images are being taken.
- Periapical. This type of X-ray allows Dr Stasny to see the entire tooth and the surrounding bone.
- Occlusal. This type of X-ray allows Dr Stasny to see the way the upper teeth and corresponding lower teeth fit together when the jaw is closed.
- Panoramic. This type of X-ray gives Dr Stasnya broad view of the entire mouth.
Mouth Guards or Bleaching Trays
In some cases, Dr Stasny might recommend making a dental impression of one or both jaws to produce a replica of your teeth and oral tissue, in order to produce a customized mouthguard or bleaching trays.
Sleep Apnea Relief
Do you struggle with sleep apnea &/or snoring? Speak to Dr Stasny about it, as he can in many cases create a custom dental device for you to relieve these conditions.
After your dental exam, Dr Stasny will discuss your oral health, including your risk of tooth decay, gum disease and any other oral health problems, and preventive measures you can take to improve and protect your oral health.
Our front office staff will them schedule the appropriate follow up appointments for you.